So you’re interested in remodeling your kitchen?
All of our clients have reasons why they want to get their kitchen remodeled. It is this “why” that is going to determine “what” your plan needs to consist of. We have included solutions to show how we can eliminate the most common kitchen problems:
- Lack of storage space – add elements like Lazy Susan cabinets to make better use of the corners, pantries to maximize storage, or super wide drawer cabinets that you can fit pots and pans in
- Lack of countertop space – maximize the base cabinets to grant you more countertop space
- Dysfunctional layout – improve the space by incorporating a work triangle or work stations
- Unappealing look – reface your cabinets or install new cabinetry
- Outdated design elements- add the latest trend accessories like new hardware, a backsplash, or under cabinet lighting
- Kitchen falling apart- install new cabinetry